- Use a picture and frame instead of the traditional book.
- Create a wedding scrapbook. Put pictures of you and your husband in there and allow room for people to write comments.
- Cut material squares and have guests write messages on them. Make a quilt after the wedding.
- Ask guests to write on a pretty piece of paper advice to both of you. Collect the papers in a pretty glass bowl at the reception and later paste them in a book.
- Place a camera (Polaroid or disposable) and pens at each table and pieces of pretty paper and have guests take pictures of themselves and write a few words. Later bind them into a single guest book.