Reception – Dinner
- Hire a planner for the day so you can relax and enjoy the festivities.
- Name, don’t number the tables (i.e Maui, Naples, etc)
- Cut the cake early so guests don’t have to wait too long after the meal for cake.
- Give out departure food (mini sliders for example) after the reception.
- Arrange the tables in a unique setting. Four banquet tables arranged in a giant X or in a circle.
- Have menu cards on each table or each place setting explaining the dishes.
- Hire a dancer (salsa, etc) for a half hour show after dinner. It is festive and gets people in the mood to dance.