Before booking ANY wedding vendor please be sure you sign a contract with them and be sure to ask and think about the following:
1. Make sure that all your needs and wants are in writing on the contract. I have heard of and had many brides go through horror stories thinking the vendor “knew” what they wanted (and it wasn’t in writing) so they didn’t get it)!
2. Be sure to have indicated the attire for the vendor (if they will be seen at your wedding) you do not want them to show up in jeans!
3. The payment and cancellation policy should all be spelled out clearly on the contract…if not please have them re-word their contract or add an addendum.
4. Be Sure there is a clause in the contract protecting YOU in case of your vendor not showing at your wedding!
5. Before signing ANY contract please be sure to read completely!