Are you trying to decide whether to have an open bar or cash bar for your wedding? Here are a few tips:
1. If you want to save some money think about hosting just wine or beer all night instead of all drinks.
2. Perhaps you could have a “Signature drink” all night hosted (i.e. captain coke)
3. For dinner do just one wine or champagne pour.
4. Check your venue to see if they will allow you to bring in your own alcohol and perhaps just charge you a corking fee?
5. Just do a hosted bar for 1 hour during the cocktail hour (remember cocktail hour should only be that just an hour….nothing longer or nothing shorter)